Scientists May Have Finally Cracked the Greatest Mystery Behind the Bermuda Triangle.
How many creepy stories about the disappearing of airplanes and ships in the Bermuda Triangle have you heard? We guess many.
It is a large area in the Atlantic Ocean between Florida, Puerto Rico, and Bermuda. This region is notorious for its mysterious phenomena. Huge amounts of ships and planes have disappeared here. Its second name is ‘The devil’s triangle.’
All those mythical vanishings happened under unknown and unexplained circumstances. Some of the planes and ships have never been found. There have been many theories about why it all occurs in that area starting from waterspouts to aliens and even sea monsters. But those were only theories…
Where is the Bermuda Triangle? 0:22
A big incident in 2005 1:40
Stories behind the Bermuda triangle 2:50
The main mystery solved 3:08
– In 1945 five American torpedo bombers and a plane that was sent out to find them vanished without a trace.
– 75 aircraft and several hundred ships have been lost.
– The latest tragedy happened in 2015 when the cargo ship “El Faro” disappeared in this region.
– In 2005 the first Piper-PA airplane disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle.
– In 2007 one more Piper-PA airplane disappeared near Berry Island.
Many stories are whirling around this area. But now, finally, the mystery behind the Bermuda Triangle, might have been solved.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: