Join me on my tour and review of Princess Cruises Royal Princess cruise ship. I look at all the public spaces including restaurants and dining, bars and lounges, entertainment venues and options, fitness, pools, Kids Clubs, Spa and even the on-board laundry rooms! This 19 deck cruise ship holds 3,640 guests and was originally launched in 2013. She was named by the Duchess of Cambridge. Hear what I think of the ship and discover if it is a ship that would be right for your cruising vacation.
DO YOU LIKE TIPS FOR TRAVELLERS CONTENT?
Become a Patron from just $3 and support Tips For Travellers to keep producing content: https://www.patreon.com/tipsfortravellers
SUPPORT THE CHANNEL BY SHOPPING:
– Cruises with CRUISEDIRECT.COM: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-8330795-10511118
– Hotels via TRIPADVISOR: http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-8330795-12401558
– Rental cars with RENTALCARS.COM: http://clkuk.tradedoubler.com/click?p(279801)a(1147224)g(23829730)
– Books etc on AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/shop/tipsfortravellers
– Attraction & tour tickets with TIQETS: https://www.tiqets.com/en/new-york-c260932?partner=tipsfortravellers&tq_campaign=YOUTUBE
– Free audiobook with AUDIBLE: http://www.audibletrial.com/tipsfortravellers
FOLLOW TIPS FOR TRAVELLERS ON:
– Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/tipsfortravellers
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tipsfortravellers
– Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/garybembridge
– Newsletter: http://tipsfortravellers.us7.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=7993049720965a4a47456ddeb&id=9c0a579b52