More information about the cruise below!
If you like this video, visit my channel and subscribe here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Sanjaychristo?sub_confirmation=1
7-day Mediterranean cruise on the Greek Isles
Venice – Corfu – Santorini – Mykonos – Katakalon – Venice
Cruise taken in May 2014
– TV in room has news channels in several languages, and movie channels
– Alcohol is priced similar to big-city bars
– On two separate days, you will have the option of sending a bag full of laundry for a cheaper rate than individual items.
– 24/7 room service is free of charge with limited menu
– Pizza service ($) was rated low by our fellow passengers
– Best dining room: Grand Pacific
– Best speciality ($) restaurant based on fellow passengers: Cagneys
– Speciality restaurant ($) that needs improvement: Sushi Bar
– Best show: Roberto and Dorota’s acrobatic show
– Best port: Santorini (get your ticket for the tender EARLY or you will lose time in Santorini)
– Best dessert: Self-serve ice cream at the buffet
– We did not take ship-provided excursions, and heard from fellow passengers that they are good for guests that need additional help, or don’t want to bother arranging their own transportation. Otherwise, finding cheap/convenient/reliable transportation at ports is super easy.
– Don’t forget to pack for the white party
– Behind the scenes tour of the ship is expensive ($80). You can view the bridge from behind a window for free.